IT SupportReports to:
To provide technical support and network administration to telephone and email requests from the team and customers for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
Essential skills required and principal duties:
Maintain PCs and peripherals to standards by performing upgrades, new installations, compilation and maintenance including an accurate inventory of hardware, software and technical documentation; including guidelines for users carrying out routine procedures.
Additional skills and personal qualities:
- Windows and Unix Servers, desktop applications, network topologies
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to use their initiative.