OUR UNIQUE APPROACH: The Project Life Cycle
The discovery/analysis phase is the initial stage of your project. During this phase we get to know you and your business. Also, we need to determine:
- Who is your targeted audience? Who will be viewing your website?
- What are your companies marketing objectives
- What are your website objectives including search engine objectives?
- What message does your company want to convey?
- What is your business field? What are the industry standards, if any? Review other industry sites for best practices.
Once we have an understanding of your business and your company objectives, we will make recommendations to best achieve your goals.
Our discovery process will create an initial blueprint of your website
The conceptualisation stage is where the creation and design process begins! Our Professional Designers take the research from Phase 1 and mold it into visual mock-ups for you to review. During this phase we will get an approval on the look and feel of your site. Other issues to be addressed in phase 2 include:
- Creation of the site map, navigation & main layout and look/feel of your site including colour schemes
- Review key search phrases. This process may establish some potential “search phrases” or words that your ideal prospect might use to find you in search engine like google or yahoo! We establish these now so that they can be worked into the text, headings and navigation links to your site. This gives you a head start in achieving high rankings and top search engine to find you.
- We will also insure that all technical standards are developed to meet the desired functionality of your website
- Usability standards will be addressed and incorporated into the blueprint of your site
Once we have an understanding of your business and your business and your company objectives, we will make recommendations to best achieve your goals. Our discovery process will create an initial blueprint of your website.
Now that a finalised blueprint is in hand, our designers and developers can start construction of your site in our implementation phase. The following will take place:
- Construction of the site navigational architecture
- Create additional high-end functionality, such as custom module development or database integrations
- Create all pages with the necessary graphics, text and design
- Develop any additional graphics to add spice to your web page
- Infuse keywords into the title tags, descriptions and meta tags of all the pages
Once the layout and construction process is complete we will insure that the site is simple to navigate and conveys your companies marketing message. Once complete, we will ensure that the site functions properly and all of our standards are met.
During the deployment phase we will prepare your site for launch and ensure all aspects of the site are fully functioning and ready to go live. Once we feel the site is ready, we will set a launch date, so all parties are prepared for a smooth transition. You can expect the following:
- Continuous & thorough usability testing will ensure a flawless final site
- Work directly with you to ensure technical & usability standards are met
- Create a launch date plan
- Train staff on maintenance of site
Now your site is ready for the rest of the world to view. We will submit your site to the appropriate search engines for maximum exposure. Now you are ready for the final phase.
Now that your site has been launched for the world to see, it is important to keep your site up-to-date during the continued support phase. We will work directly with you to create an appropriate support plan to ensure you can maintain the site. Our professional support team is always available to provide assistance via phone, email or in person if feasible given geolocation.
- Bring your business or organisation closer to your customers and clients
- Allow customers to get more involved with the services or products you offer
- Help you maximise leads and sales
- Encourage brand awareness and loyalty
- Generate direct conversions
- Allow you to stand out from the competition